MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission driven fintech startup that delivers financial security and peace of mind to consumers by providing better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers navigate the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refi process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and much more.
MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture capital investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Motley Fool Ventures and others.
We’re looking for a proactive high-performer who loves analytics and solving business challenges. You’ll collaborate across teams to manipulate large data sets with ease, generating actionable-insights that help our customers and lending partners.
- Get your hands dirty with large data sets to solve complex challenges that have a huge impact to the business
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, analytics, and finance to develop and automate reporting
- Quantify sales team performance and measure progress against goals
- Support our data visualization efforts by developing dashboard frameworks and collaborating with engineering
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns and develop insights to improve targeting and conversion
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to help move the business forward
- Communicate key insights and recommendations across teams
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Great benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Analytics
- 4+ years experience in analytics role
- Experience in developing KPIs and defining team/company goals
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Problem-solver, who has experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience with SQL and BI tools (Tableau, Periscope)
- MBA from a top tier university
- Management consulting experience
- Experience in the auto or financial services industry
- Experience with Direct Mail
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required as a condition of employment.
At this time, MotoRefi is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization.