MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission driven fintech startup that delivers financial security and peace of mind to consumers by providing better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers navigate the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refi process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and much more.
MotoRefi is backed by QED Investors, a venture capital firm with deep fintech expertise.
We're looking for a high-performing senior product manager to lead our efforts to deliver financial security to our customers and value for our lending partners.
- Set product vision and strategy
- Execute on the strategy by delivering:
- High quality, modern experience for our customers
- Indispensable tools for our lending partners
- Productivity enhancing tools for our internal team
- Partnering with our UX/UI Lead and Engineers to develop prototypes and eventually features that feel like magic
- Developing and prioritizing robust (or scrappy when necessary) testing plans for new features prior to development
- Ensuring qualitative and quantitative data are available for roadmap planning and decision making
- Getting into the weeds on execution details while steering implementation toward feature goals and objectives
- Defining and tracking key metrics for product initiatives and features
- Nurturing a creative and collaborative product environment (e.g. leading hackathons and other product related activities)
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Analytics, Engineering, Sales & Ops Teams
- Representing and defending product strategy to stakeholders
- Helping take our strong culture to the next level
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Great benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- Strong track record of building great products at a consumer startup
- Passion for customers and customer experience
- Experience successfully implementing systems and processes that deliver results
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Foundational software engineering and/or design skills
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with agile product development
- Degree in computer science, business or related field
- Experience in the auto or financial services industry
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required as a condition of employment.