MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission driven fintech startup that delivers financial security and peace of mind to consumers by providing better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers navigate the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refi process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and much more.
MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture capital investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Motley Fool Ventures and others.
Loan Processor will assist customers with their auto loan application questions and verify documentation.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Hours/Schedule: Full-time schedule preferred, but will also consider part-time options
- Assist customers with their applications through taking calls, chat sessions, and email
- Verify information from customers and internal and external systems
- Review all documentation received to ensure it meets requirements
- Analyze documents and verifications to confirm if additional follow-up is warranted outside of standard procedures
- Evaluate loan applications and documents for accuracy and completeness
- Improve loan application and documentation processes
- Assist with explaining deficiencies to applicants with rejected loans
- Complete loan process by explaining provisions to applicant
- Obtaining signatures and notarizations
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential
- Update job knowledge by studying processes and product offerings
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Great benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Listening skills, people skills, and attention to detail
- Professionalism and the ability to work independently and work well with others as part of a team
- Experience in or desire to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in automotive and/or banking industries a plus
- Experience with PureCloud and Google Application Suite a plus
- Multilingual skills a plus
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required as a condition of employment.
At this time, MotoRefi is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization.