MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission driven fintech startup that delivers financial security and peace of mind to consumers by providing better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers navigate the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refi process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and much more.
MotoRefi is backed by QED Investors, a venture capital firm with deep fintech expertise.
We’re looking for a high-performing team member to help manage and grow the company’s accounts with strategic partners, such as lenders (banks, credit unions and/or finance companies), lead sources and others. This individual will be responsible for managing senior accounts while also providing operational support to the other members of the Business Development and Account Management Team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders at senior strategic accounts, including champions, influencers and others.
- Manage team operations to include, but not be limited to the development of account reporting, PowerPoint presentations, work plans, excel modeling, business proposals, etc.
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional partner implementations with Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Operations, Product, Analytics & Engineering Teams to onboard new accounts and deploy programs in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop and implement expansion plans with existing accounts to meet key objectives.
- Work collaboratively with other Account Managers and members of the Business Development Team to identify and apply best practices across all accounts.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Great benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- 5-10 years experience developing and managing account relationships to mutually achieve ongoing core metric and growth goals.
- Able to develop and manage proposals, presentations and modeling required to support the team’s business development and account management functions.
- Experience successfully implementing systems, programs and processes in a timely manner.
- Extensive product knowledge or ability to quickly learn lending concepts and apply them to account management activities.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience with technology and software companies.
- Experience working at a tech startup.
- Experience in the auto or financial services industry.
- MBA from a top tier university.
- Management consulting experience.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required as a condition of employment.